Friday 28 January 2011

OMG! Totally Remembered The Essay I Wrote For Katie To Use In Her Craft & Design Work!

So sitting here, lying on my bed and it hit me! The story of the century! LOL! Bit of an exageration but anywho, this is what happend yesterday (27/1/2011).

Me, Rowan, Sarah and Katie were all in Art and Rowan and Katie were working on their craft work, so i said to Katie i would do her essay for her! So my creative imagination went wild, it went a bit like this, but don't get angry if it is not 100% accurate =D

'In my work i used some sticks, and twigs and string. The inspiration for my work was Rowan Ward and Matt Brewin as they are amazing. So basically, i would have took some photos of this piece of work but my camera broke and my printer is pretty shit. When finally i got some photos i used biro, fine-liner and sharpie to make them look better. Anyway, i think you should give me an A for this piece of work because i totally deserve it. Also i would like to beat rowan's grade as i would rub it in her face for the next 10 years of her life =) So yeah, please give me a good grade or you will get proper bad beatings.
Much Love xx'

So yeah there you have it, the amazing essay, i don't think she included this piece in her work, but you have to agree it is pretty dang AMAZING! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment